1. Click on (a) the top left to go to the chatlog and click (b) 'Issue an invoice'.
Over time, when you have issued a bunch of invoices, you can issue a new invoice by clicking (a) a dropdown and (b) 'Issue a new invoice'
2. Choose (a) your products as many as you want and click (b) 'Add products to this invoice'
3. Click (a) 'Shipment Option' and (b) 'Page365 Express' (c) choose your desired shipment service (d) choose if you want to ship it COD (in case a service has a COD option)
4. The shipment fee will be added to the invoice. Click 'Save and send this invoice' to inform your buyer.
5. After a buyer completes his/her payment, s/he will inform a seller through message and a seller will take note of the payment detail by clicking 'Next to take note of the payment'
6. Click 'Take note of the payment'
7. Click 'Receive the payment'
8. Fill in (a) a receiver's name and last name, (b) a phone number, (c) address. As soon as a seller clicks 'xx', this sender's information ((a),(b),(c)) and a buyer's information (a sender's name and last name, a phone number, and address) will be sent to a courier. Then, a courier will revert with a waybill number and it will be shown (d).
9. Pick-up service: a seller opens a courier app, find out their requested pick-up item, and schedule pick-up date and time.
Drop-off service: a seller drops his/her consignments off at a courier's drop-off station.