A. For a seller who has been selling products through Facebook Pages.
1. Go to www.page365.net and click 'Register for free'.
2. Click 'Register with Facebook'.
3. Click 'OK' to allow Page365 to access your Facebook Page's information.
4. Click 'Grant your Facebook Page's permission to Page365'
5. Click 'Add Pages'
5. Select your Pages which you would like to connect to Page365.
6. Here you can see your connected Pages with a current plan, granted admins and admin quotas. Now, you can click on your Pages to start manage your stores.
When you have done (1) to (5) and still cannot see your Pages on Page365's web app. Click 'Open your stores with Facebook Pages' and follow (3) and (4).
B. For a seller who does not sell products through Facebook Pages.
1. Follow A (1) to A (3) and click 'Open an offline store'
2. Identify (a) your store name domain (b) your store name (c) describe your store and click 'continue'.
3. Click 'Skip' for Manage Your Store.